ROI Tel.: 086 2774433 NI Tel.: 07754700010 CALL ME BACK info@cleaningheroes.ie

My husband and I have been thinking before you seek professional cleaning in the company. We were afraid that chemicals are harmful and dangerous to health. Suddenly the smell of detergent for a long time will stay in the room? And we have two small children. Appealed to the “Cleaning Heroes”, they have all the facilities certified hypoallergenic. And most importantly, it is absolutely safe for your health! Immediately after cleaning children can play in the room and the smell was not there!

Anna, Dundalk, Ireland